Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and Sooyoung will be gracing the upcoming issue of ‘CeCi‘ magazine!
And the interview:
1. ‘I Got A Boy’ activities ended within a month’s time. What is your overall comment on it?
– It was the most fun album promotion up to now! Seems that those stages allowed me to enjoy and express myself freely. We exchanged eye contacts, changed gestures, the lyrics was interesting too… After taking off heels, I became a naughty girl.
2. You started the first concert of Japan tour last weekend, and is going around Japanese cities for the next 2 months.
– Comeback in January, and Japan tour in February, we are spending new year in an eventful way. Concert is where we always receive whole lot of energy, I look forward more to it in the future. (CECI: Fans in Korea will be sad.) Although the date isn’t fixed officially, we will perhaps meet Korean fans too at the concert!
3. Acting, stage performance, variety show… What is Seohyun’s next step?
– I want to try all. Because my life is still long. (laughs) Looking at Unnies’ challenges, I have my own dream too. If I can grab good chances, I want to try acting or musical.
4. I felt that Seohyun in TTS is stronger than SNSD’s Seohyun.
– Since it was the first unit activity, the burden was huge. But it was fun! As I stood on the stage, I had greater ambition. What’s amazing is that when we were 3, we missed the days with 9 members. And when we are 9, we also miss the stages with 3 members. Nothing can match the energy you have on a stage of 9, yet you can be wild and free when you have 3 members.
5. You are ‘disciplined maknae’ in SNSD, was your role in TTS different when you are with the 2 unnies?
– No, it’s the same. I’m always the maknae. Maknae who nags.
6. Some days ago you were said as the ‘maknae who drives unnies crazy’ in a show.
– They did that just for fun. Just like how they chit-chat usually. (CECI: Do they always make fun of each other?) Of course! Usually it’s even more serious. (laughs)
7. We want to hear your explanation of the ‘dining picture’ revealed some days ago.
– It’s a picture taken in our Japan dorm on Yuri unnie’s birthday. We dined together as a birthday party. I had a mask on in the picture and it’s quite embarrassing. At Japan, we stay in the same house and there were no individual activities, so we got closer. When we say let’s talk for 5 minutes, we always end up talking for 5 hours.
8. In the previous interview with Ceci you said that you want to experience more new stuffs, are you doing that now?
– Although I did not do it because I was busy, I enjoyed life. My skills to be mischievous improved and I’m getting more mischievous towards unnies. When I’m stressed I tend to want to rest or be free, recently I came to comprehend the way to enjoy while doing work. Back then I tried had to enjoy, but recently it got more natural. ‘Ah, I’m actually enjoying it’, I will be surprised by this. Unnies also tell me often that I have changed.
9. You are 23 years old now. Do you feel that you are a real adult (society person) now?
– After debut, I always feel that ‘I look forward to next year’, as I do this, I did not have a sense of time at all. When we went to music programmes in the past it’s natural that we see 14-15 sunbaes (seniors), but this time, we saw no more than 4-5 sunbaes. At times like this, I will be surprised.
10. Now, SNSD is one of the ’14-15 sunbaes’ to your juniors.
– That’s why. And we are the really aged ones among them… (laughs)
11. Is there something that you will never want to lose not as Seohyun, but Seo Juhyun?
– I want to be Seo Juhyun who does something stubbornly when she says ‘let’s do it’. Ah, and people think that I’m a very ‘textbook’ type of person, I’m not. There are many ‘free’ sides of me. It’s something different between Seohyun and Seo Ju-hyun. I hope that Seohyun can become more like Seo Juhyun. And I’m moving towards that direction.
12. It’ll be March soon. When spring comes, what do you wish to do?
– Go for a drive. I obtained my driving license when I was 21. (CECI: Then you have to own an open car?) I guess so. But it’s okay if it’s a truck!
Read more: http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2013/02/snsd-sooyoung-seohyun-ceci-march-2013-issue-interview.html#ixzz2LbqwMo5Q
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Read more: http://www.wonderfulgeneration.net/2013/02/check-out-sooyoung-and-seohyuns.html#ixzz2LbpeEJK7
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution